Salamba Bhujangasana – “the pose of a snake with a support.” Often called the “Pose of the Sphinx”. A simple deflection lying on the stomach. sphinx pose lower back pain relieves the pain of lower back.
It is the base for detaching the position of the chest in the troughs of the lying. Well stretches the abdomen, opens the chest, improves breathing.
How to Exercise the Yoga Position Sphinx (Salamba Bhujangasana) Step By Step Instruction:
- Lie on your stomach, with stairs stretched out on the floor and forehead lying on the ground.
- Keep your feet stuck together while your feet and heels touch you lightly.
- Put your hands forward, with your palms facing down, so your elbows are at the level of your shoulders.
- By inhaling deep, slowly lift your head, chest, and abdomen, but your butt remains stuck to the ground.
- Using your hands gently push your body back.
- Keep breathing consciously as you twist your spinal vertebrae.
- Make sure your feet are still close together and your head is looking forward.
- By exhaling, carefully put his stomach, chest and head back on the floor.
General information about Extended Triangle Yoga Pose ( Uthita Trikonasana ) :
|Name:||Sphinx Yoga Pose ( Salamba Bhujangasana )|
|Description:||The Sphinx position is also favorable for people with back pain due to less curvature of the waist and reduced pressure on the spine.|
- Elbows on the floor slightly in front of the shoulder joints
- forearms are parallel to each other
- the stomach lies on the floor stretches along it
- the chest is raised from the floor
- Shoulder joints and scapulae pointing downwards
- the point between the blades is pushed upwards
- feet or both, or on the width of the hip joints.
The same as the simplifications of Bhujangasana.
- Do not let your shoulders lift up
- monitor the position of the shoulder joints
- direct the point between the shoulder blades a little bit upwards.
Bhujangasana in the usual form
Flexibility, Mobility, Breathing
The Involved Parts Of The Body:
- Muscles of the bark
Yoga asanas suitable for execution after Sphinx position:
Suitable for execution after post Sphinx is Superman yoga pose.
- Back injuries
- Damage to the spine
- Yoga position Sphinx should be avoided during pregnancy, injured ribs, and wrists or in recent abdominal surgery.
- Stretches and lengthens the spine
- Stretches the chest, lungs, stomach, and shoulders
- Helps to cope with stress
- Soothes the mind and relieves stress
- It stimulates the abdominal organs
- improves blood circulation in the body